Design Mediaplanet UK and Ireland print & digital campaigns in accordance with corporate standards, templates and guidelines. Responsible for managing the design process from start to finish, including creative concept, scheduling, production and delivery. This role works closely with the production team, and reports directly to the Content and Production Manager.
- Excellent layout, design and creative skills.
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Experience in site design and coding (HTML, CSS) is preferable but not essential.
- Organisation: Ability to synthesise materials from multiple sources and produce campaigns within tight deadlines.
- Designing print and digital campaign content in a timely and efficient manner.
- Designing print and digital training materials and related collateral materials, including media kits, PR materials, etc.
- Building ads tailored to clients’ requests and specifications for print and digital products.
- Maintaining templates and submission information for print & digital campaigns.
- Aligning all design with Mediaplanet’s global standards and making sure that all campaigns, communications and planned updates are aligned with the ‘look and feel’ of the global MP brand.
- Training the sales team on design-related topics, relevant to campaigns.
- Developing and improving the appearance of our campaigns to improve overall quality of our product!
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now by sending your CV and cover note to email@example.com